Well lookee here. You might be able to score a deal on the tablet I named best of the year for Windows 8.
Just like the post title says, you can pick up a Nokia Lumia 2520 on Big Blue for $399 with a two year agreement. That’s about $100 off the regular price. Not a bad deal if you were looking to save a little green this holiday season. The deal gets better however, if you were looking to pick up a Lumia smartphone too. Grabbing a Lumia 1520, 1020, or 925 will drop the price of the 2520 down to $199. That’s a pretty decent chunk of change if you were looking at shopping both.
You can check out our hands on video of the Lumia 1520 and 2520, or hit the jump for more details on AT&T promotion.
NOKIA LUMIA 2520 TABLET AVAILABLE TO AT&T CUSTOMERS FOR $199.99 WITH WINDOWS SMARTPHONE BUNDLE
WINDOWS TABLET COMES WITH MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE THAT HELPS USERS CREATE, EDIT WITH EASE
DALLAS, Nov. 15, 2013 – AT&T customers can own a tablet that’s used for more than reading the news and watching videos. The Nokia Lumia 2520, which will be available in black in all AT&T channels beginning on November 22, is a great tool for both consuming and creating content. Customers can purchase the Lumia 2520 for $399.99 with a two-year agreement, or for $199.99 with a two-year agreement when bundled with a Nokia Lumia 925, Nokia Lumia 1020, or Nokia Lumia 1520 smartphone.
For a look at the inside story on the Nokia Lumia 2520, check out this video.
The Nokia Lumia 2520 is a versatile Windows RT 8.1 tablet with a variety of features that helps users stay connected, productive, and entertained.
- · Lumia 2520 has a 10.1” Full High Definition display with ClearBlack technology for amazing outdoor readability so you can use it anywhere under the sun. Enjoy stunning video playback, gaming, and document viewing in 1080p from virtually anywhere.
- · Lumia 2520 comes with built-in Microsoft Office and Outlook, which allows users to create presentations, edit spreadsheets, and keep track of emails wherever they may be.
- · The tablet weighs just 22 ounces and is portable enough to carry on a business trip, family vacation, or around town.
- · The tablet’s powerful 6.7 megapixel rear-facing camera with ZEISS optics makes it easy to capture candid family moments in crisp, true-to-life colors.
- · Windows RT 8.1 also provides users with enhanced home screen and lock screen personalization features and split-screen multitasking to use two apps side by side.
- · Lumia 2520 comes with 32GB of internal memory and a micro-SD slot for expandable memory.
- · The fast-charging 8,000 mAh battery gives users up to 11 hours* of power during video playback and provides 80% charge in one hour.
- · Pair the Lumia 2520 with the Nokia Power Keyboard, making it easier than ever to do work on the move with up to five additional hours of battery life, a touch pad, and two full USB ports.
- · Lumia 2520 comes with a number of unique software experiences exclusive to the Lumia family including:
o Dragons Adventure is a gaming app developed in partnership with DreamWorks Animation for school age children.
o Nokia Storyteller allows you torelive your stories through pictures in a timeline format that is easy to view and organize.
o Nokia Video Director makes it easy to edit video in a matter of minutes.
o Nokia Music lets users download and play songs from their favorite artists.
o The industry leading HERE Maps helps users discover all the best places in any neighborhood, as well as the smartest way to get there.
“Full Microsoft Office on the Lumia 2520 makes working on-the-go as easy as being entertained by your apps, music and video,” said Chris Penrose, senior vice president, Emerging Devices, AT&T Mobility. “That plus a killer design makes it truly a tablet for everyone.”
AT&T has the fastest and now most reliable 4G LTE network. According to independent third-party data, AT&T has the highest success rate for delivering mobile content across the nationwide 4G LTE networks. And AT&T was named America’s fastest 4G LTE network in PC Magazine’s 2013 Fastest Mobile Networks 30-market study – and also swept the top rankings in all six U.S. regions from coast to coast: Northeast, Southeast, North-Central, South-Central, Northwest and Southwest.
Tablet sales in the United States are expected to rise from 49.8 in 2012 to 103.7 million in 2017, according to Strategy Analytics. AT&T has established itself as the leading tablet provider by offering the widest and best selection of tablets of any U.S. carrier.
AT&T gives customers the option to purchase the Nokia Lumia 2520 with no down payment, no upgrade fee and no activation fee at $25 monthly installments for the device, with no financing fees.
AT&T customers who purchase and activate a Nokia Lumia 2520 between Nov. 22 and Jan. 9, 2014 are eligible for a $20 app voucher for the Windows Store.** Redemption instructions will be included with the device at purchase.
For the complete list of AT&T offerings, visit www.att.com.
*Talk and standby times are estimates only. Actual times are affected by, for example, network conditions, device settings, features being used, battery condition, and temperature.
**App offer available with purchase of a Nokia Lumia 2520, Nokia Lumia 1520 or Nokia Lumia 1020. For use in Windows Phone Store only. Offer valid while supplies last. Full terms and conditions apply. $20 Credit Offer Ends 1/9/14. Must purchase and activate an eligible Nokia Lumia smartphone or tablet (925, 1020, 1520, or 2520) at participating locations. Redemption instructions will be provided at time of purchase or receipt of device and are available at www.nokia.com/us-en/lumia-