Carrier stores are becoming primary stops for picking up new tech accessories. It makes sense that when you buy your phone, you’d want to be able to outfit it properly before you walk out the door.
Leading up to Black Friday, phones and tablets will be hot items for a lot of folks, and to help take some pressure off wallets and purses, AT&T is launching a series of specials and sales for some great accessories.
Headphones, cases, Bluetooth speakers, FitBit smartwatches and fitness trackers, even a sale on an emergency car jump start battery. The full list is below!
Accessory Spotlights (Nov. 6 – Jan. 7)
- AT&T exclusive offer: 20% off all BodyGuardz cases with Unequal Technology (Nov. 6 – Dec. 10)
- AT&T exclusive offer: 20% off all FitBit and Braven products (Dec. 11 – Jan. 7)
Black Friday Door-Busters: 40% off for 4 Days (Nov. 27 – 30)
- LG Tone Pro Bluetooth headsets (save up to $27 – HBS-750 model)
- Select Belkin charging products (save up to $19)
- Any OtterBox Defender Series case (save up to $24)
Stocking Stuffers (Nov. 27 – Dec. 31)
- Only $29: Pelican Protector cases and the Belkin Road Rockstar
- Only $19: ZAGG Power AMP3, Bluetooth selfie stick and EL lighted cables
- Only $9: iFrogz Tadpole speakers and colored micro-USB charging cables
December Deals that Delight (Dec. 1 – Dec. 31)
- 40% off
o Boom Swimmer waterproof speakers (polk audio)
- 25% off
o Cobra JumPack Emergency car starter + backup battery
- $10 off
o Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth speaker
o Sengled Pulse Solo LED Light + wireless speaker